ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THE LA AREA!!
My cousin, TALLON, was reported MISSING today. He is an AUTISTIC BLACK TEEN AND IS COMPLETEY NON-VERBAL. HE DOES NOT RESPOND TO HIS NAME. This young man went out for his daily bike ride, unattended, and did not come back. Tonight, HE IS IN LA BY HIMSELF. He is 6’0, 200lbs, and was last seen wearing a white t shirt and khaki shorts. PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST!!
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
Senario: Someone broke the remote.
*screams* HE’S COMING, EVERY BOT FOR HIMSELF!!! *runs away*
mikey makes me the saddest of all
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
it’s adorable, in a kinna maternal way but also just like, IT’S NICE THAT LIN HAS A FRIEND. I assume and hope that she’s supposed to get on well with the rest of the police lol, but within Team Avatar it’s nice to have someone she’d get along with because their normally offputting personalities work together. It’s nice for her to be connected to someone in team avatar who isn’t Tenzin. I hope they expand on it. On the more meta side of things it’s also cool having a young guy who’s mentor is an older woman.
also mako doin the look last ep was great.
a generation of nerds
so in my business math class we were talking about outstanding balance and when our proff mentioned OB1 everybody started chanting Obiwan Kenobi for like a minute before we went back to problem solving and we dont even know each other. I hope Obi wan gives us stregth during our midterm exam.
ep 3 doodles
i just wanna draw tiny snarky lil tophs forever and ever she is so freaking perfect
drew this one back in book 3, posting because relevance
895. Muggleborns wonder why there’s a large group of friendly, teenage ghosts around Hogwarts. They’re led by a funny boy with red hair and one ear who likes to joke around with Peeves, and he always says that they’re Dumbledore’s Last Army.